Study at the United in Manchester International Summer School
Learn natural sciences and engineering, English communication and business, and get a real taste of the cultural of the UK.
The United in Manchester International Summer School runs for four weeks across July and August.
By attending you will have the opportunity to:
- Study in a top (British) University
- Learn and improve your knowledge in academic disciplines in 4 different tracks: Chemical Sciences, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mathematics
- Discover the teaching environment and the student atmosphere of The University of Manchester
- Meet international students and make new friends
- Work in cross-cultural and interdisciplinary teams
- Improve your English communication skills
- Learn to create new product ideas and to pitch them to business judges
- Prepare yourself for working in cross-cultural, cross-functional teams
- Raise your international employability prospects
- Engage in a variety of leisure and cultural activities (in Manchester in around)
- Get a full “Manchester experience”, discover the city, its history and British culture
In addition, you will be given time to explore the UK culture through leisure and cultural activities organised by the University and self-organised cultural activities at the weekends. Current University of Manchester students will accompany you on field trips and organise other social events such as shopping, cinema, theatre and museum visits and other local sightseeing activities. These events are optional to attend and some may incur extra costs. These students will act as ambassadors and answer any questions you may have about Manchester and help you make the most of of your time here.
Through class lectures, practical laboratories, team working, project planning and decision-making exercises, you'll learn the key aspects of science, engineering, English, and business.
Discover more about The University of Manchester and why it's the perfect place to study for the summer.
Requirements, fees and the admissions process, everything you need to prepare your application.